• Show
Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • {_AquA_}
    Användare
    • februari 2013

Ursprungligen postat av fart66
    Hei

Tilførsel av salt i akvariet med dine Apistogramma agassizii kan føre til osmose ubalanse i fisken og den blir stresset, og begynner å klø/skrape seg mot ting i akvariet.

Hilsen
    RHD
    Jag har Apistogramma cacatuoides som klarat samma saltmängd. 2 DL på 720 liter är inte mkt
    // Nasser H

Följ mina projekt:

Tråd 1:
    https://www.ciklid.org/forum/showthread.php?t=68828
    Tråd 2: https://www.ciklid.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70979

Finns mer gott på följande sida!
    Min Zoon:
    http://www.zoonen.com/ref.asp?id=2550771&zoon=1

Kommentar

• kaj.p
      Användare
      • april 2002

Fart66 Jag har läst tvärtom dvs att salt har en lugnande effekt på fisken. Om kan kollar på olika undersökningar så tar förbrukas 20-50 procent av fiskens energi av just osmospumpen. När man då saltar upp så minskar man trycket på denna pump vilket gör att fisken kan lägga denna energi på annat istället.
      Osmosen definieras av Merriam-Webster som "reglering av det osmotiska trycket i kroppen av en levande organism." Benfiskar använder ständigt stora mängder energi för att bevara den känsliga balansen i salthalten i sin egen kropp som gör det möjligt för dem att överleva. Du och jag är inte så olika, salthalt är bräckligt balanserad inom människor och drastiskt påverka vår egen överlevnad också. Olika studier av äkta benfiskars osmotiska energiförbrukning har rapporterats under årens lopp, vanligtvis använder äkta benfiskar fisk från 20% till 50% av sin energi för osmos reglering. Andra nyare källor hävdar att det kan bara vara ca 10%.
      Om du tänker på det, fiskar som i naturen lever i ett mycket mjukt vatten måste lägga ned mycket energi för att behålla de salter som håller dem vid liv. Om inte vandra dessa livsnödvändiga salter ut deras genomsläppliga hud, detta är resultatet av osmos och när naturen försöker behålla sin eget jämnvikt.
      Och så klart påverkas också fis ämnesomsättning beroende på hur mycket energi som går åt till den osmotiska energiförbrukningen.Boeuf G, Payan P. “How should salinity influence fish growth?” Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol. 2001 Dec
      Diskussällskapet
      www.diskusforum.se

Kommentar

• fart66
        Användare
        • januari 2012

Hei Kaj.p

Meget mulig jeg har misforstått.

Her er ett utdrag av det jeg har lest (og mulig misforstått) (link til hele artikkelen)
        ---utdrag fra artikkel linket over-----
        Ok so we know a bit about TDS and Conductivity. What does that mean to the Aquarist? Zoos
        and public aquariums will all agree that when you keep captive animals you need to have an environment as
        close as possible to the natural environment that the species come from. With tropical fish it is no different.
        Rainforest species must have a water uality of a rain forest. Lake Species from the Rift Lakes in Africa have a
        water quality much different than rain forest species. Ok we need to get from conductivity to TDS to Osmotic
        pressure. Osmotic pressure is the hydrostatic pressure produced by a difference in concentration between
        solutions on the two sides of a surface such as a semi permeable membrane or cell (Ed: or for instance the cell
        on the gill of a freshwater fish and the surrounding water). Osmotic pressure also occurs in and around
        freshwater fish as they must keep on osmoregulating . . . spending much energy retaining salts and excreting
        water. Ok . . . we tested the tap water (Ed: Sarasota, Fl) that we filled a 10 gallon tank with. The conductivity
        was 670 μS (MicroSiemens): 670 x (multiply) by .64 (We do not have a conversion from Sarasota Water
        Dept.) 670 X .64 = gives us an approximate TDS value of 428.80 mg/l or ppm. Now we take the TDS and
        divide it by 100 to get the Osmotic Pressure: 428.80÷100=4.28 lbs per square inch Osmotic Pressure. Some
        fish species can tolerate higher Conductivity, TDS and Osmotic Pressures than others in comparison to their
        natural habitat. What makes matters worse, though, is when aquarium salt and other additives are added to the
        aquarium . . . not only does the conductivity increase but now the ions that were in balance in the natural water
        (tap water or water source) are completely out of balance. To explain this better ionic imbalance occurs when
        Chloride and or Sodium become the major cations or anions in water. then it becomes imbalanced and
        unnatural. If you look at just about all fresh waters with very few exceptions it is calcium and or magnesium
        that are the major cations and sulfate, alkalinity/bicarbonate/ carbonate are the major anoins. Even in Lake
        Tanganyika which is the biggest exception to the freshwater rule the principle cation is magnesium and the
        major anion is bicarbonate/carbonate. These ions even though they are water soluble they are much less soluble
        than the chloride and sodium ions. All aquarium additives have one thing in common, included in their products
        are chloride and sodium. It is the chloride ion then the sodium ion that are taken in by the freshwater fish due to
        there water solubility. When these ions are so numerous and are the chief cations and anions in an aquarium, the
        freshwater fish is under much stress osmoregulating thus spending much energy as chloride and sodium are
        being taken up. Freshwater fish are hyperosmotic which means that they have to maintain a higher
        concentration of salts in their body then the surrounding water. Then, if that fish is moved to waters with lower
        chloride and lower sodium and naturally a lower conductivity then it is stressed further as water naturally moves
        to the higher ionic concentration (4). When I was with Wardley/Hartz we analyzed competitor’s products as we
        were looking for a product to compete with other conditioners. We tested them by analyzing blood work on fish
        after using specific products we saw that after 72 hours the Cortisol (Cortisol is an indicator of stress it is found
        in the blood it is released as a response to stress) levels started to increase rapidly. One of the most
        characteristic aspects of stress in fish is osmoregulatory disturbance, which is related to the effects of both
        catecholamine and cortisol hormones. The extent of the disturbance following stress depends upon the ionic and
        osmotic gradients (difference) between the internal fluids of the fish and its surrounding environment (water). If
        the stress is persistent and of sufficient intensity, changes in the cellular structure of the gills may occur under
        the influence of cortisol. In this situation, increased death and turnover rates of branchial epithelial cells leads to
        accelerated aging of the gills. These degenerating and newlyformed gill cells do not function normally, which
        further limits the fish’s ability to maintain water and ion homeostasis under stressful conditions. Thus, acute
        stress limits the fish’s capacity to osmoregulate, and prolonged periods of extreme stress may result in osmotic
        shock and death. This is especially true if the chloride and sodium ions are present in such abundance that they
        become the major anions and cations in the water superseding calcium, magnesium as the cations and
        alkalinity/carbonate/bicarbonate and sulfates as the anions Even though the conductivity will always increase in
        an enclosed environment it is the chloride ion then the sodium ion that are usually the culprits. That is especially
        true if the chloride anion along with the sodium cation increase to the point that they are now the most abundant
        of both the cations and anions. I would get calls when stores where having problems with aquarium fish stock.
        The first thing the stores would do would be to blame it on the supplier without looking at their own aquarium
        set up. There was an issue with a Wal-Mart store in Fayetteville, Arkansas back in 1996. They had major die
        offs with a week after receiving the shipment – I requested 2 samples of their water. The first sample was to
        have been from the tap water and the second from the aquariums (they were on a central system).

God Jul alle sammen
        Hilsen
        RHD

Kommentar

Arbetssätt...