Rensa alla
nya inlägg
  • Cyberzoo.se
    Företag
    • januari 2009

Nyhet! Ledbelysning i världsklass, från AquaLighter

Nyhet! Ledbelysning i världsklass, från AquaLighter

Klicka här för att komma till produkten: Led belysning till akvarium

LED illumination lamp AquaLighter 2 is used for illumination of freshwater aquariums.
    LED illumination lamp AquaLighter 2 is equipped with light sources that create the light scheme suitable for all known types of aquariums, for instance: Aquascape, Tanganyika, Malawi and others.

The light sources of LED illumination lamp AquaLighter 2 are the superbright LEDs, manufactured by CREE (USA):

• CREE XB-D Warm White - warm-white LEDs with light temperature of 2700-3000К.
    • CREE XB-D Cool White - cool-white LEDs with light temperature of up to 8500К.

LED illumination lamp AquaLighter 2 creates a strong luminous flux, which allows maintaining almost all kinds of aquarium plants, including the most complicated.
    Power supply of LED illumination lamp AquaLighter 2 is realized through current LED Drivers.
    Due to its minimalistic design, LED illumination lamp will not distract You from the look of your aquarium.
    Movable legs of LED illumination lamp allow placing the lamp over aquariums.
    Bifogade filer
Arbetssätt...